Welcome to Blog-O-Ween 2020! This is the second year of Blog-O-Ween and I am super excited to continue this tradition I created last year. I will be posting a new Halloween inspired post everyday for the month of October. If you love Halloween, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Fall, you have come to the right place!
Today, on the first day of Blog-O-Ween I am sharing my Fall 2020 Adventure List with you! These are all activities I plan on doing this season. All of these are able to be done, COVID 19 or not.
Make sure to save and share the adventure list below for a fun and frightful fall! Let me know what is on your fall adventure list!
Fall 2020 Adventure List
- Pumpkin Picking
- Halloween Craft
- Watch Scary Movies
- Fall Drinks (Coffee, Wine, Apple Cider)
- Decorate for Halloween and Fall
- Halloween Shopping
- Admire Colorful Leaves and Take Photos
- Visit an Old Cemetery
- Haunted Attraction
- Burn Fall Candles and/or Diffuse Fall Essential Oils
- Listen to Halloween Music
- Have a Bonfire
- Host or Attend a Real or Virtual Halloween party
- Watch a Spooky Series
Shop the Stay Spooky Collection!!