Welcome to Blog-O-Ween 2019! This is a brand new series I have started on The Poppy Skull this fall. During Blog-O-Ween, I will be publishing one post every day of October. These posts will be about Halloween, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and general fall things. The topics will range from decor and fashion, to fall activities and must haves. So if you are ready to get spooky, keep reading for the first post of Blog-O-Ween 2019!
Today I wanted to share my Fall Adventure list with you. I hope this list gives you ideas for activities to do in the fall and inspires you to create your own list!
- Pumpkin Picking
- Carve Pumpkins
- Host or attend a Halloween Party
- Watch scary movies
- Drink fall wine and/or specialty drinks
- Eat Pumpkin and Butternut Squash Soup
- Attend a Fall Festival
- Drink Apple Cider
- Get Scented Pine Cones for your house
- Decorate for Halloween and Fall
- Halloween decor shopping
- Get or make your Halloween costume
- Take Fall photos with leaves
- Haunted Attraction
- Fall candles
- Glass Pumpkin Patch (more info here)
Comment down below what is on your Fall Adventure List this season!
Happy Blog-O-Ween! Make sure to check back tomorrow for the second post of the series!